Wednesday, October 7, 2009

jocelyn

The sun wouldn't shine,
It was too wet to play....


But we went out to take pictures anyway!




When I drove out to Levi and Julie's, it was drizzing and cloudy. I was a little worried that we wouldn't get good shots.







But once we got there, it was dry, and what the clouds made gloomy in real life, editing fixed in temperature.







I loved the grass - I thought the bright white of the seed heads made for some great contrast.








Oh my is she cute.















A couple of hours of trying to capture the perfect expressions of a two-year-old proves to me that if I can do that, I can do anything. Rule the world, for example.






You can tell Jocelyn's daddy has made her comfortable with the horses. I am so in love with that cowgirl look.







Saying hi to a future photo subject of mine....

























2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM! Great work! :)Thanks Dana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, I popped over here from your other blog and I LOVE your photos! I love how they are so natural and the people are wearing their 'real' clothes. :-) (Not all matching, though that is nice, too... but it's nice to see you don't HAVE to all match.)

    Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your photos!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete