Sunday, September 20, 2009

botanicals

As if I didn't have enough wedding photos to edit......



I was browsing photo blogs yesterday and came across some vintage-style botanical prints that caught my eye, so I spent some of my Saturday morning editing some wildflower shots I had taken this past spring.

This is the original shot, straight out of the camera.



Here's my vintage version. On Picnik, I used the cross-processing tool in "create" to get the colors, then I went to "edit: colors" and warmed the temperature a little. Finally, I added a heavy vignette around the edge.



On some, I added text.






So, potentially, these are my cousin Traci's photos for her new bathroom walls,


or, maybe my own bathroom walls, since my dear husband just surprised me by painting it a beautiful new shade of blue.




2 comments:

  1. Yeah....and if Traci doesn't like them....I DO!!!! Those are amazing!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope...they aren't bathroom pics...those are the gravel road and the creek.
    These are gonna go in my new scrapbooking/crafting room! I can't wait to get it built to put them in there! Now I will have two rooms by Dana Michael! How cool is that! Home Expressions by Dana Michael....
    They are awesome Dana! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete