Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ethan and Paden

Yesterday afternoon, I got to take pictures of this sweet face right here:


and his mom paid me to do it.




Go figgur.


Paden and Ethan, Spencer, Nathan and I walked down to the river near their property to do the photo shoot. Leslie kept Ben and Alli at the house (and I think she was kept much busier than I). The weather was nice and warm, and the fall leaves were bee-yoo-tiful.




And Ethan and Paden were THE easiest subjects. Even with my boys there, they were 100% cooperative. I wonder if Leslie would notice if we traded.





I'm just dying over the expression on Paden's face. Big and bad. Big. and. Bad. Here's some more of what we came up with......












































Let me pause right here and confess that this one was my son's idea.


















The colors in the prairie grass.....oh, I love it.



























So, Leslie, now you just have to pick out your favorites.
Good luck with that.



1 comment:

  1. Love the one of the boys walking through the woods.

    And totally cracking up over the SUPERBAD pose of Nathan and his friend.

    ReplyDelete