You should click to enlarge this one and get a good look at Casey's expression. Just love it.
Turns out this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with the train. It hasn't been parked at the old depot since. Its colors were fantastic.
When it got too dark to get anything else, we moved downtown for a chance at getting some more shots. Unfortunately, it really was too dark, but we did get this one in front of a shoe store on Santa Fe, thanks to a random parked car that lent the use of its headlights:
I really didn't feel like I got all the shots I wanted, so we scheduled a second shoot, this time at Lakewook Park, and now there are so many it was really hard for me to pick which ones to post!
I love this one. I was telling Deb while I took it that some of my favorite shots happen as soon as we decide the photo shoot is over.
Thanks, guys, for hanging in there! It was worth our wait to finally get y'all some family photos. And just in time for Christmas. ha ha














No comments:
Post a Comment