
As far as subjects go, there are easy ones, like my sister-in-law here that is cooperative, beautiful, and put-together......
and then there are...."other" subjects.

Like this one. Whadya call it? Oh, yeah. An adolescent.

Although I do get him behaving once in a while.

This wall was amazing. I am always drawn to brick walls with peeling paint. I think it's because it lets me imagine that I am somewhere along the Mediterranean, maybe in Old Word Italy, where layers of history are uncovered with the rains. Anyway, I couldn't reisit, and Spencer was a willing subject.

I tinkered with it alot in editing because I wanted to make something for his room that was edgy and, once again, adolescent.

I love the "imperfect" nature of Nathan in this one - the wrinkled nose, the missing teeth, it's so very six-year-old. I don't want to miss the chance to capture them being their normal (?) selves.
But for Tia, I was hoping to get some "nice" shots of her kids.

I didn't get a shot that really captured Adam's personality through and through, but Tia said this one was the closest. He is so handsome.

And even though this one of Ellie is beautiful, it doesn't capture her true self either.

Now we're getting warmer.

Jessica is stunning - eight going on twelve I think. She was an easy subject, just like her mama. Love those eyes.
Wishing they were all still here in KS with us......
Yes...Tia is very beautiful and put-together. Love those gorgeous pics!!
ReplyDeleteAnd how do you have an adolescent already? Huh?
And LOVING that Nathan is putting bunny ears ON HIMSELF! My girls are doing the same. Glad we can share the pain.
Guess Ellie is still in that over-posing stage. (Lydia's there too.)
Oh! And LOVE that brick wall! Beautiful and too cool!