Monday, May 31, 2010

the Swank family



Saturday morning, I did a photo shoot for my friend Katie and her family.
So, the baby woke up with a fever, Asher and Faith made goofy grins..... it just screams "real life with kids!"


We shot the pics in Grandma and Grandpa's lush backyard. The lighting was gorgeous. This was my first photo shoot using my new Rebel, and I was really happy with it.

Big bro Asher





Faith







blue-eyed Tristan (love the drool - couldn't make myself photoshop it if I tried)





Tyson and Katie, les parents extraordinaire.


This is a second shot I played with in editing using "posterize." I think it's fun! Something a little artsy-fartsy.
(and can I just say that men look so distinguished when they earn their crow's feet?)



And here's the whole backyard gang - Tyson's family.
It was my first big family assignment since last fall, and it felt good getting the rust out!



2 comments: