But I said yes anyway because it's family and I wanted to do it for them, and here are the results that went way beyond my expectations:Amy and Randy Boudreaux
September 11, 2009
Marion Co. Lake and the Heidebrecht backyard














This one is highly edited because I wanted a very artistic effect, but most of the others are lightly edited with a little boost effect and a vignette. Some have focal softness, like the one of Amy with her Maid of Honor. So far I've been using Picnik.com for editing and it seems to have everything I need.So in looking back at the experience, I am amazed at how much I loved it. Of course I got to work with family, so I'm sure that made it easier, but it I'm so pleased with how the photos turned out, and so happy with the experience in general, that I can't imagine that this is the first and last wedding that I will say yes to. Which is probably why I kept telling people that this was my first wedding shoot. *grin*
I will post photos of the outdoor ceremony soon - time for more editing....



Your photos are so far beyond anything that we ever dreamed of!!! That black & white with Amy's flowers in color, behind her back is so awesome! I can't wait to order one of those -along with one of everything else. I knew that you could take pictures, but I had no idea.....I wish that you would have taken mine. (I did luck out with you doing my flowers, decorations, and hair though! - Wow...you could be a one woman wedding shop!) I check several times each day to see if you have gotten more photos posted cause I just can't wait!!!! Amy is thrilled with her photos - and if you can't tell....the rest of us are too! Very beautiful! God gave you a great artistic talent and you are using it well! Thanks Dana!
ReplyDeleteTerri
These are incredible, Dana! You've outdone yourself!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! You rock!! Those pictures are fantastic! Hope it wasn't the end of your career. What a fun side-job!!
ReplyDeleteDana Michael,
ReplyDeletewow! The gift that God has given you! I can't wait to attend your first big photography show at some big huge art gallery! I will be so proud to be able to say "I knew her way back when", and that she is "MY COUSIN". I hope you are making your portfolio along the way! "God's Grace by Dana Michael"...yep, I knew that I could squeeze Grace into your life somehow...if ya didn't use it for your kids you can use it for this baby...your Photography Studio! Yeah Baby! I love love LOVE showing everyone your photos! I am so proud of you! Great job Dana!