Meet Josi, Anna, and Cale, they belong to my sis Dawn. I'm rather fond of them. She needed some yearly photos and I was more than happy to give it a shot. They were great - I told them they could do a silly shot for every two good ones. I think they were some of the easiest kids I've tried taking pictures of, actually. Well, maybe not Josi. (We'll talk about that later.)
Is this not studly???
I am so mad that the sun is shining right on his nose! It was almost entirely shady where we were, but we still had to work around patches of sun. It's easier to just have one or the other....either full shade or full sun. Patches are so hard to work with!
Yup, here's one of those silly ones...
Girls Anna's age like to "pose" so much for the camera that it's hard to catch them being natural like she was here. I haven't yet learned how to make a kid smile naturally/be themselves in front of the camera. The more you talk about a kid's smile, the more unnatural they get! I need Jamie to come and juggle for me so they forget to TRY to smile.



No comments:
Post a Comment